corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PORSCHE STOLEN

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PORSCHE STOLEN
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 08 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit ant, didnt no about this ! Hope the car is all good mate

In all repect i have walked into your house load's of time's and no one has realised...you no what i mean !
VegasPhil
Premium Member

23rd Jan 08 at 23:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad they caught the cunt

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
baza31

24th Jan 08 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone with a nice car with no tracker is crazy, for £500 its a must have. Id let them take it if i was insured and id laugh to think that i will have the car back the following day
mk4_astra

24th Jan 08 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear about that mate, my mate was selling his impreza and 2 guys turned up to have a look and when my mate started it for them to hear it run they knocked him to the ground and drove off with the bonnett up! thanks to tracker he recovered the car and the guys got caught
whitter45

24th Jan 08 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by antmashed
porsche is found
Good news - the hope is that it was stolen to ring and sell in which case it should be OK. If it isn't then it will repair. If it won't repair then at least you have a definite payout and won't wait for judgement.

quote:
Originally posted by antmashed
theif in custody
Also good news. Nice when that happens although the hope is he actually gets prosecuted for something and actually punished.

So was he black in the end
Nath

24th Jan 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Thats gutting dude.

Our keys are locked in the safe everynight, and nobody is stealing that fucker.

Possibly the worst thing to do, if cant get what there after they might become physical. Id rather lose my car than get knifed by some looser out on the rob.

Ok thats the worst case scenario though?
Nath

24th Jan 08 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and the cars in our house are an Astra, Ibiza, and 107 None of them are worth stealing.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PORSCHE STOLEN 24 database queries in 0.5119970 seconds