corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » X reg 2000 corsa 1.4 16v Sport black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X reg 2000 corsa 1.4 16v Sport black
carey

User status: Offline
24th Jan 08 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my corsa 1.4 sport in black. the time has come to sell up as im at university and cannot justify keeping it on the drive.

it has 85800 miles on the clock, tax til end of feb and MOT til sometime in august. the car has the usual sport spec which is:

electric windows
electric/heated mirrors
power steering
central locking
spoiler
rare air-conditioning

i bought the car about 18 months ago. about a month after buying the car i got a new clutch fitted also the timing belt - i have receipts to back this up somewhere! i also gave the car a full service and fitted the following parts:

oil filter and genuine GM oil
fuel filter
new plugs and HT leads
new thermostat
new ECT sensor
new battery
new rear brake shoes and fitting kit

and have done another oil and filter change since then.

modifications to the car are:

16'' mille miglia alloys with good tyres
dropped 60mm all round
rub strips removed
k+n cone filter
espace front splitter (very low at front end!)
quad exit back-box (this required the removal of the spare wheel well)
windows professionally tinted all round, limo on back ones and lighter on the front two
smoked side repeaters
all arches and tops of bumpers have been colour coded
de-locked and colour coded door handles
it has an alarm/immobiliser fitted

i can honestly say this is the best car i've ever owned, I am gutted to be seeing it go. it's fun and comfy to drive and its subtle mods seem to get the attention! there are a couple of things which could do with sorting though, most of which are common to corsas!

when cold, the car smokes a little on start-up but is fine after a couple of minutes.
there is a very small amount of rust starting to show around the rear wiper.
air-con needs re-gassing.
alloys could do with a refurb as they all have scuffs on them.
steering wheel is worn BUT i have a mint one ready to go on which will come with the car.
there is quite a large fag burn in drivers seat however this has never really bothered me as I had leather ones in for a while.

The car does not come with the private plate I will swop this back to the original plate - x342lbv asap.

heres some pics:

I do have the other head rest - just forgot to put the head rest back in to take the pix as it had different seats in before!

I'm looking for around £2000 for the car ONO. I am located in Scarborough Noth Yorkshire. U2U if you'd like a contact number to come and have a look.

[Edited on 27-01-2008 by carey_corsasport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » X reg 2000 corsa 1.4 16v Sport black 25 database queries in 0.0097852 seconds