corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » flat battery = washer bottle pissing all over the driveway??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flat battery = washer bottle pissing all over the driveway??
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
   7th Feb 08 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just cleaning the car up to sell to my sister i left the ignition on while trying to get the leccie windows to go all the way down...battery was flat in about 5 minutes so started it using the diesel clio and relised half the washer bottle had emptied itself on the driveway still dripping i think too!

so why would that happen cus the battery was dead and restarted?

im confused...must me the pipe has unattached, how im not sure??

confusion...pissing me off as i cant find a decent cat either
Mertin

7th Feb 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wont be anything to do with the battery
corsa_rob

7th Feb 08 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i think...but i ain done anything else :S doesnt make sense...gonna go back and check if its empty inabit....and it deinately is the washer and not the coolant :O getting pissed off...had money and time to buy a saxo today and out of one was sold...the other has no history at all...its 03 reg aswell stuck with the old x1xe now...and really thinking about a x16xe or c20xe in it now
jambo166

7th Feb 08 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u had the bonnet open if so u might ov pulled the washer motor out ov the bottle mine does it from time 2 time werth a look

New Poll