corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 3d max

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3d max
Butler

User status: Offline
8th Feb 08 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone here have any experience in 3d max studio? Weve just started using it at uni and im picking it up pretty quickj, we have a few months to develop an animation using it. Just wondering if anyone knows of any sites to download models from for free or anything? Otherwise anyone have any examples of work they have done?
Dom

8th Feb 08 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, did it in my first year at uni - i gave it a miss for my second year as it frustrated the hell out of me. Though i made a nice 3d fish animation with an animated scenery, as well as working on 3D animation and filmed backplates.

Once you get the hang of it, it's ok but it's a pretty big learning curve to off with.

i would recommend that you download a few after-market renderers and plugins - like fur, trees etc got a load at home and some of the stuff is really impressive
AdZ9

8th Feb 08 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wanted to learn it many moons ago when i was young and naive, spent ages reading tutorials and playing around etc. After making a 3d box with texture etc and making an animation of it blowing up I gave up and haven't used it since!
Simon

8th Feb 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.turbosquid.com has models, some are free some you have to pay for

New Poll