corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » pro-engineer modeling program

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pro-engineer modeling program
sand-eel

User status: Offline
8th Feb 08 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone used this? i was wondering where/ if you can download it anywhere? with licence hopefully... as i want to have it at home aswell.

[Edited on 08-02-2008 by sand-eel]
ed

8th Feb 08 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. You won't be able to teach it to yourself though.

You will have to download an illegal copy from your usual outlet if you don't want to pay £20k odd for it.
sand-eel

8th Feb 08 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indeed, i've been using it for 3 years now and still learning stuff, i think i can get/nick the cd but will still have no licence i think
Mase
Premium Member

9th Feb 08 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a copy off ebay ages ago with licence. It wasn't the newer wildfire version though. If you want some free CAD software you can get Autodesk Inventor so long as your at university/college and have a uni/college e-mail address i think.

On another note, does anyone find pro-engineer pretty un-userfriendly? We use it at uni and its taken me ages to get back into using it again after my placement year not using anything but autocad!

Mase
sand-eel

9th Feb 08 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it's quite a good program, ansys is a really shit program to use though very hard to understand but can do mental things.

New Poll