corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M535i - PX welcome (price drop)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW M535i - PX welcome (price drop)
M.C.

User status: Offline
10th Feb 08 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I have re-registered with CS, was a user about 5 years ago and have re-kindled my love for the Nova and Corsa. I have decided to get myself a Corsa and to do this I must sell the following:

BMW M535i

Dark Metallic Green, about 130,000 miles and in good order.

The M535i has a 3.5l straight six making 218bhp and similar torque in standard guise. I have added a six branch manifold and stainless system with a K&N panel filter and no more.

She sits on Bilstein shocks and spax springs and rolls on 17" Hartge alloys. The handling and turn-in is superb.

I have converted the car to a manual and have replaced all of the front steering and suspension parts.

The brakes are from an E34 M5 with REDDOT discs and pads.

The car is 22 years old and is not perfect but she still looks great.

I'm after a Corsa SRi and will accept as a part ex. My number is 07766244029 and my e-mail: nicola@ncurtis.wanadoo.co.uk

I'm looking for around £2500 but am open minded as to offers.

Cheers Mark.

[Edited on 10-02-2008 by M.C.]

[Edited on 10-02-2008 by M.C.]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW M535i - PX welcome (price drop) 25 database queries in 0.0296080 seconds