corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Odd engine bay wiring loom connector - Help Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Odd engine bay wiring loom connector - Help Needed
Mr Clive

User status: Offline
9th Feb 08 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I have been doing a headgasket change on my 95 1.4 16v sport. All was going well (albeit slowly) untill it came to connecting the wiring loom plugs.

I have either connected every plug, or know where they are to connect to apart from one. Attached is a picture.

It is at the back of the engine close to where the alternator should be. I cannot for the life think what it connects with. There is nothing obvious nearby that it can plug into.

Does anyone know what it plugs into?

Thanks

[Edited on 09-02-2008 by Mr Clive]
Vaux Lad

9th Feb 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gearbox speed sensor.
Mr Clive

10th Feb 08 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm. Ive had another look today and there doesnt seem to be anything on the gearbox that it can plug into. Any ideas where I should be looking?
Vaux Lad

10th Feb 08 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It plugs into a sensor that screws where the speedo cable fits the gearbox.

New Poll