corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1500W RMS amp Tru tech Hammer cost £1k+

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1500W RMS amp Tru tech Hammer cost £1k+
luke85

User status: Offline
12th Feb 08 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if this is the right site but Ill start it here, I used to be into massive audio systems but now Ive got a LET in my car Im selling up.

This amp cost over a thousand pounds 3 years ago when it was new. Each one is hand built and I think there were only ever 200 made. Its a Class AB so It sounds much better than most Sub amplifiers and Is certainly not to be confused with other amps which claim 2K RMS which have no chance of getting above 100W

There is more info on these if you search on talkaudio.co.uk

the amp is Rated at:
600w rms @ 4 ohm
1000w rms @ 2 ohm
1500w rms @ 1 ohm

Hammers have been tested with a scope by users on talk audio as:
790w rms @ 4 ohm
1452w rms @ 2 ohm
2445w rms @ 1 ohm

But that is with a serious alternator and battery setup.

Used to have this in my corsa and it was one of the loudest Ive ever heard, Looking for £300 including delivery
luke85

User status: Offline
12th Feb 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1500W RMS amp Tru tech Hammer cost £1k+ 25 database queries in 0.0096838 seconds