corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Dealersport Mudflaps

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Dealersport Mudflaps
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Feb 08 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taken off mine, easy to fit, good condition.

I just had these fitted with a screw into the standard place on the bumper(I previously had standard flaps fitted so the holes for the screws where already there)
And I just cable tied the bottom hole where the stand flap mount goes, worked fine for me.
Pic on car:

I know these are selling for just under £11 posted on ebay, I don't see why I should ask for a much lesser amount.

£10 Posted

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

13th Feb 08 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Adam C
Premium Member

13th Feb 08 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats them off the car, excuse the dirt, they are still in good used condition.

These are the flaps off ebay, and not the proper ones if proper GM ones do exist.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Dealersport Mudflaps 26 database queries in 0.1225181 seconds