corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 R reg corsa sport in star silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 R reg corsa sport in star silver
stampy_54

User status: Offline
14th Feb 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R reg corsa sport 1.4 16v

80000 Miles

9 Month MOT

3 Month Tax

Service History

15" mk3 Astra Gsi wheels in anthracite all wrapped in toyo proxies t1r's. have got a 5th but no tyre

stainless steel exhaust including protech 4-1 manifold, powerflow decat pipe,and magnex cat-back with 3 1/2 inch tail pipe

will include cast manifold, egr valve, down pipe and cat

Depo Headlights

smoked rear lights

GMax 60mm suspension kit (springs & dampers)

Badgeless grille

Sony CD player - plays MP3's and also doubles as a bluetooth handsfree kit !!

HPI Clear

Right, here's my 97 Corsa sport for sale. Firstly the reason for sale is basically i am after a new car. I've had it since october, previously mase's off here. It has not skipped a beat since I've had it. I've added the astra gsi wheels and exhaust to it but the suspension, depo's, badgeless grille were already on it when i got it. The car has 9 months MOT left and 3 months tax, which I've taken into account with the price.

The only bit of rust on the car is on the bottom of the drivers door. i have taken it to a body shop and they have told me it will need a new door.

there is a small scrape on the front bumper aswell by the number plate but this is nothing terrible.

I have got a folder full of reciepts with the car for the buyer aswell as a spare key.

will get pics up later on

looking for offers around the £1500 mark

[Edited on 15-02-2008 by stampy_54]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 R reg corsa sport in star silver 25 database queries in 0.0094562 seconds