corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Free steelies?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Free steelies?
Bibby

User status: Offline
11th Feb 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone in the north west got any steelies they could lend me so i can get my trackin done? been told that they wont do my trackin coz ive got low profile tyres?

regards....!
Bibby

11th Feb 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a corsa sport! standard brakes so steelies will fit
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Feb 08 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 1

but if you get your tracking done with different wheels you might have trouble with tracking when you swap back to the alloys
Bibby

11th Feb 08 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need 4 really! i thought that but i think it will be beter than what it is now! the trackin only costs £20 so its worth it if it works
Adam_B

11th Feb 08 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id go to a non pikey garage that can actually do tracking.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Feb 08 at 08:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or do what adam says

i was told by one garage the it had to be standard alloys on the car or the tracking couldnt be done

i laughed and walked away
Jakey
Premium Member

12th Feb 08 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't matter if you've got standard/aftermarket or steelies on, the garage will be able track your car.

I tracked a Toureg few saturdays ago with 295/35/22 on.
Ryk

12th Feb 08 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I wouldn't let a garage touch my car if they didn't know what they were doing and it doesn't sound like it!
Gaz

17th Feb 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Low profile tyres does not ake any soddin difference to the alowence of the tracking giudes.

i get my tracking down all te time on 45's and my mate had 35s on his 18's and they did it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Free steelies? 24 database queries in 0.0105882 seconds