corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Finally Lowered The Fiesta! 56K, Upgrade.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally Lowered The Fiesta! 56K, Upgrade.
16V_1600

User status: Offline
17th Feb 08 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad that mate.
Ben G

17th Feb 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
Does it affect the warranty?

not sure on this one mate. as i fitted them myself i guess it would but i actually bought the springs from ford as part of their ''optional accessory'' range.

i heard that if you get them fitted by a garage and have a receipt to prove you bought them from ford and from the garage for the fitting, the warranty is still covered.

it will only void the chassis warranty anyway, and my chassis should last for another 6 months so it's just the risk you take
Dav

17th Feb 08 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good Ben. Eibachs are definitely on my 'must do' list!
Did you space the rear wheels/hubs out too? I fancy doing this at the same time as sometimes I think the rear wheels look lost in the arches on lowered mk6's.
Ben G

17th Feb 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate, haven't spaced the rear wheels out. looks a very good mod to do though as the wheels can indeed look 'lost'

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Finally Lowered The Fiesta! 56K, Upgrade. 23 database queries in 0.2277429 seconds