corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring in a graphic equalizer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring in a graphic equalizer
Lion

User status: Offline
17th Feb 08 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought myself a Boss Equalizer a while back now, but ive had it sat in the box for ages as i cant work out how you wire it in.

It says on the back that you wire the high inputs in, but it only gives you 1 pair for right and left, nothing for the rears speakers. It also has 1 coax input, which would be straight forward enough to take from my sterio, but then it gives you the outputs in coax too Surely i dont have to wire in 2 amps just to run the speakers??

Can someone please end my confusion lol

New Poll