corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova GSi Replica - Glacier White *23,000 Miles*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova GSi Replica - Glacier White *23,000 Miles*
steve_b

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have now bought a new car so I need to free some money up by selling my nova which to be honest I am really gutted, will be sad to see it go.

Car is a H reg 1.2 Nova merit in Glacier white, its has done 23,000 miles from new and all panels are original with no weld/repair. The car comes with front and back GSi bumpers which have been sprayed grey, also fitted is GSi sideskirts.

Full GSi dash is fitted with Astra gte digi clocks and GSi steering wheel, also the mileage on the clocks has been changed to match the original mileage of the car.

Nova GSi electric window conversion has also been done and in 100% working order.

I have a full GSi interior in MINT conditoin to be fitted, the front seats are already in along with front door cards, rear cards needs fitting and rear seats need fitting. The interior is the best I have ever seen, there is not a mark on it, worth a lot on its own Im sure.

The car itself is in very good condition for its age. Arches are very good, one has been rolled and the other hasnt, was planning on getting it done but times come to sell the car. The underside of the car is mint.

The car comes with just over 11 months MOT, it went staright through the MOT with not one advisory. Car is also taxed for another 5 months.

I have never had a single problem with the car, all I have done to it is put some brand new mintex pads on it, put it through the MOT and looked afer it extremley well.

Car is lowered with Koni shocks and springs on the front and koni springs on the back. The breaks are uprated to Calibra 2 litres disks and calipers with mintext pads.

My plans for the car were to fit either a 1.6 gsi engine or a c20xe, get the bumpers done white and put some softstars on the car but with me now having a new car I cannot afford to carry on with it. I would love to keep it and use for later use but thats just a waste, i want someone to benefit from it and get it down to PVS 2008.

If you need to ask any questions then please PM me on here or give me a text/call on 07763641494.

The car is being sold without the compomotive wheels as these are not mine so some wheels would need to be brought down or I would be willing to sell the comps for the right money.

I am asking £1100 ono which I think is great value as I am looking for a quick sale. If its not sold within a week will go on ebay.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova GSi Replica - Glacier White *23,000 Miles* 25 database queries in 0.0086820 seconds