corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » chavs with crow bars!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chavs with crow bars!!!
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
   22nd Feb 08 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just a topic to get my anger out! had my 2 of my windows done in on my corsa and a dent in the car last night by mindless pathetic chavvy cunts with crowbars. Feel like slitting the guys throat that actually did the damage! there aint even bluddy cameras at mcds llandudno where it happened so theres not much chance of him being prosecuted, guess i gotta sort it myself. anyways sorry about the language, jus aint the happiest of people right now

on the other hand, cheers to whoever it is from RAC autoscreens who did the windows for me today, hes on here somewhere, told me he rallys a corsa so ello n cheers mate if you're reading this

rant over!
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
22nd Feb 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad language turned into 'badgers' so its all good haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » chavs with crow bars!!! 24 database queries in 0.0090261 seconds