corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa 1.4 Breeze HI TORQ (Gauging Interest)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Corsa 1.4 Breeze HI TORQ (Gauging Interest)
Corsaboybristol

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a silver1.4 vauxhall corsa breeze and i am looking to upgrade to a bigger engine/car. What would you guys pay or expect to pay for a car with this spec:

1.4 Corsa Breeze HI TORQ Silver
47000 miles
Full Combat Kit
Carbon Look Mirrors
Lexus Rear Lights
Black Headlights
Colour Coded Interior (Tastefully not over the top)
Titanium Wipers
15" Alloys
Full FLI Sound System
JVC Head Unit
2.5 inch Backbox
Induction Kit
Recently Serviced (Oil change, Filter, Spark Plugs and Break pads)

The car runs smooth and starts first time. Never let me down and only 47000 miles.

The bodykit could do with a respray if u want all matching as it is gun metal grey as i went for the two tone look at the moment.

I need help with how much to sell for and if any is interested let me know.

Thanks

Check out this link to see the progress of the car. http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=20996403&PhotoAlbumId=4105660236&PhotoId=4105684366

[Edited on 02-03-2008 by Corsaboybristol]

[Edited on 02-03-2008 by Corsaboybristol]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Corsa 1.4 Breeze HI TORQ (Gauging Interest) 25 database queries in 0.1396852 seconds