corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two
chris-sri

User status: Offline
13th Mar 08 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the Ref was very card happy. It didn't look like a particularly cynical tackle to me I think Torres was just quicker to it. I don't think he'd have been sent off in a domestic game. Still it has to be said the Ref was equally harsh on both teams. For me Zannetti (sp) was the man of the match I thought he played brilliantly.
Cosmo

13th Mar 08 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He had a great first half, but overall I would say Mascherano pipped MOTM...he is like a pitbull in that midfield just not letting the opposition play.
chris-sri

13th Mar 08 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definately a great buy. Well Easter Sunday is looming large, with Arsenal just leaving the door open recently it's such a big game as far as the league goes.
Cosmo

13th Mar 08 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watching the game again now, and his first booking wasnt a soft one. Kuyt had won the ball off him right on the line and got past him when he was on the floor, only to be dragged/tripped over.

So his two bookings werent that soft considering what the ref was booking for.
chris-sri

13th Mar 08 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair enough I couldn't really remember but given the amount of cards that were dished out it was a possibility

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Inter vs Liverpool - Part Two 24 database queries in 0.0126238 seconds