corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » carnuts white valver project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carnuts white valver project
carnuts

User status: Offline
   9th Mar 08 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thought i would start with how it started life when i got it

soon after the wheels came off as they were mullered and the decals came off too after all it was only a 12v

i didnt like the wheels as much but they were round cheap and worked for a while next thing it needed was a bit of power so i decided to have a go at a redtop conversion.

didnt take too long to get that out and then it was time to get the new one in

wasnt long before it was up and running ok wish i had taken a bit more time on it and done it better but hey lesson learnt

after that next thing on my list was the kit i couldnt stand it anymore and went out side and well kind of ripped it off and after that it looked more like this with some depos and coilovers too

then after seeing how many oil leaks i really did have and snapping my first driveshaft on my birthday i thought it might take it off the road for a little while and get things more how i prefer them to be so at the minute it looks like this

you can even see some of the leaks it had on the floor there plans are some different wheels and there are some very nice 284mm brakes in me mates garage to go on and the xe will be having a full clean up leaks sorted out and maybe some toys too if the funds are there for it

i know it looks a bit of a mess but what good project doesnt

any comments welcome

[Edited on 09-03-2008 by carnuts]
jamesvalver

9th Mar 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good matt, will come give ya a hand soon!
carnuts

9th Mar 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamesvalver
looking good matt, will come give ya a hand soon!

looking forward to it mate shame its not in the xe though

we are going to have to get them both out and running soon though mate
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th Mar 08 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yoyo's corsa
DannyB
Premium Member

9th Mar 08 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So glad you took that kit off, looks nice now.keep up the good work.
carnuts

9th Mar 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by red_top
So glad you took that kit off, looks nice now.keep up the good work.

you and me both mate i got some black seats to go in aswell so it will look alot more sleek rather then how it was
carnuts

20th Mar 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well a little update i started to get the engine bay a bit more sorted out as it was in such a state and its getting there now hopefully engine back in soon once i have sorted a few little problems out

my new motorsport hubs and shafts have just turned up so i can have fun starting to build them up now

little by little but its getting there now just got to hope for some better weather
notts.pirate

20th Mar 08 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i quite liked the white monza with red writing on

new bay looks good
carnuts

20th Mar 08 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still got those wheels in my loft for some reason i like them too much to sell them might plan something for them later on

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » carnuts white valver project 24 database queries in 0.0115921 seconds