corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri (1.6 16v engine)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sri (1.6 16v engine)
scot_corsa98

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my Corsa Sri For slae. I dont really want to get rid of the car as I just recently got it and have spent some money on it but I now have a company car and think there is no point in paying for a car when I can have one free?!

Any way to the bad points first:

A few bits of rust on boot as usual with a corsa.

The handbrake cable has snapped and I have not replaced it yet.

The horn is not working, checked it all and the relay etc is fine just the actual horn which I will hopefully replace.

Smokes a little on start up but not to bad.

Good Points :-)

Taxed till End of June and MOT'd till September.

Only 82000 miles!

The 1.4 engine has been replaced with a 1.6 16v engine from an astra (only a few break less than the Gsi engine)

Full Exhaust system with a sebring back box to give a nice Noise.

This is complimnted with the 4-2-1 manifold which really does give the car a nice rasp and allows it to flow more free.

Lowered 60mm all around on shocks and springs.

K&N air filter.

2 Cream leather front seats from a calibra in good condition.

JVC headunit, JBL sub and Amp and 6x9's.

Depo head lights which are nto cheap.

Also in the last 2 weeks I have:

Changed oil, oil filter & Timing belt but due to me getting these from a friend who works at vauxhall these do not have any reciepts ;-) and they were fitted by my mate who is a qualified mechanic.

To be honest I dont really want to sell, but as mention above there no point in running 2 cars.

Offers considered and may px if somethin good but prefer to just sell.

I am able to be contacted on 07515948340 at any time.

No Canvassers or Tyre kickers.

Thanks

Graeme

£1100 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sri (1.6 16v engine) 25 database queries in 0.3666000 seconds