corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speaker line output converter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speaker line output converter
samuel6240

User status: Offline
   24th Mar 08 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there anyone have a idea of how to fit a speaker line output converter to a corsa 1995 montana ? also where do i link the blue wire that came with my wiring kit ? any help? thanks
SHARPY

User status: Offline
24th Mar 08 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'll need to put the blue wire either on the cig lighter so your amp poweres up when the ignition is on or the blue rem wire out of your head unit.

i had to use the cig lighter as my amp was only operating when the "tuner" was on.

the converter is easy to set up just match the wires from your speakers to the wires on the converter and plug your phono's in - away you go.

New Poll