corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » regier gtb front bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author regier gtb front bumper
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
25th Mar 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey ppl, im looking to see if there is any interest my reiger gtb front bumper. its currently sprayed in glacier white (474/10l). its fitted with black mesh and is in very good codition altho there is a crack above the number plate but its not noticeable. i'll try get some more pics sorted of it.
its been modified to follow the arch line alot better

im looking for £150. i would prefer collection altho i can meet within reason. im based in bury st edmunds in suffolk (ip33)
i will post at extra cost but i can not garuentee its safty with our "top notch" postal service

heres a couple of pics

[Edited on 25-03-2008 by jamesvalver]
fazza

25th Mar 08 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats best price posted mate to plymouth
jonnycorsavalver

25th Mar 08 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur car was in tv last month wernt it mate? its bloody nice why u selling the front bumper?
jamesvalver

25th Mar 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsagsi16vplym - i will get a postage quote. im guessin its goin to be about £30ish for postage. u2u me your postcode

jonnycorsavalver - yeh it was in total vauxhall, cheers for the comments. ive got a steinmetz rear in the bodyshop also waiting to be painted but im looking at gettin a different bumper. just want it to be abit more different from the norm but still subtle

flybikeslee

25th Mar 08 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im feeling the same about mine tbh james

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » regier gtb front bumper 25 database queries in 0.1785901 seconds