corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed
Danny P

User status: Offline
25th Mar 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said you supported them either or said you wern't allowed to go watch them

Was merly pointing out the Nickname "The Don's" related (in england) to Wimbledon.

Only nickname MK should have is Utter Cunts
AndyKent

25th Mar 08 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, was sort of replying to you and Nath at the same time.

TBH, I was quite impressed with how far they've come in 5 years or however long it is. At least after all they did to the fans, they gave all the Wimbledon stuff back.
Nath

26th Mar 08 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aPk
Sorry, was sort of replying to you and Nath at the same time.

TBH, I was quite impressed with how far they've come in 5 years or however long it is. At least after all they did to the fans, they gave all the Wimbledon stuff back.

I'd have respect for them if they started from the bottom, and got as far as they have in a short space of time, but they didn't. They stole a clubs identity and even tried claiming the FA Cup win in 88. They didn't give anything back to Wimbledon, they were taken to court by AFC and were made to hand the FA Cup over as it's not theirs.

Anyway, they haven't come far at all. They went from a Championship team to League 2 team in 3-4 years. Mazin. They'll sell 30k for Wembley, then go back to 7k at their next home game. Half of which are freebies to local schools and companies.

MK already had a team. If WANKERman invested in them and got them where they are today then respect, but he didn't. He bought a club from 70 miles south, moved them, and changed their name and badge. In the process the team MK already had in their boundaries died off.

Bastard club.

[Edited on 26-03-2008 by Nath]
Danny P

26th Mar 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath, once again
AndyKent

26th Mar 08 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whilst I agree with some of that, once again its the chairman/board doing the damage, not the club as a whole.

Surely with all the goings on at Luton completely unrelated to the 'team', you can't hold anything against MK. I don't TBH, lifes too short.
Dave_I

26th Mar 08 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate of mine got stabbed in the arse off burnley fans in middle of preston at weekend lol i laughed all way through the gym as he couldnt sit down or anything lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » On Monday I shall be mostly getting stabbed 24 database queries in 0.0135281 seconds