corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 facelift 1.7d epic corsavan. Kings blue, 1.7d isuzu.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 facelift 1.7d epic corsavan. Kings blue, 1.7d isuzu.
tooleater16v

User status: Offline
   1st Apr 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

H all, i'm selling my corsavan, and tbh i'm gutted as it's mega reliable and usefull, but i need a car now to carry the little'un. it's a 1999 on a v plate. I'm the second owner from new, it was supplied new from the vauxhall dealership where i used to work. It's kings blue, has c/l and p/s and T.I.D (all optional extras on the epic model!) It's had 2 tyres recently and an exhaust back box. (standard) It has a de-badged grille and nice blue heater control knobs!

It's covered approx 55000 miles, i say approx as the electronic speedo head has packed up, just before last christmas, the speedo does work, it just doesn't register the mileage. (check my history on here, i placed a wanted ad) I've not done that much mileage in it since then.
Good points!- mega reliable isuzu engine, which is actually quite nippy for n/a, clean and tidy for a van, ready for work. 2x recent tyres and back box. Mot'd till nov this year. No tax, it's just expired and hence delared sorn.

Bad points-speedo, some rust forming around van panels, some little scrote has keyed the n/s door and 1/4 shortly after i bought it, It's been like this for over 2 years, i've not done anything with it as i didn't see the point. No rust has formed, it's just in the top coat of paint.

Also included in the sale is a private reg G88 KAG simply because i can't be assed to pay the £110 to swop it to my new car. I've had it valued at between £4-600. I won't remove it unless someone offers me £400 for it! I've added Some value to the van to cover it.

Interior need a bit of a clean but i'll get it valeted at the weekend.

Van is located in cheadle, stoke-on-trent. £895 o.V.n.o!

(please note that the clear side repeaters and cally leather steering wheel are NOT included in the sale, i will replace them with the original items.)
Oh and for those who are wary of a newbie posting a vehicle for sale, i'm John H on png, please check out my seller feedback.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 facelift 1.7d epic corsavan. Kings blue, 1.7d isuzu. 25 database queries in 0.0060611 seconds