corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa D owners, be afraid, very afraid.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa D owners, be afraid, very afraid.....
Fad

User status: Offline
7th Apr 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by warren.g
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by Fad
quote:
Originally posted by warren.g
lastest recall is gonna be the best

got hundreds for 1.3cdti's got to have headgaskets changed on there PDI's

and im getting the job of doing them

nice one fiat, (fiat engine)

Its a GM engine and chaisis you numpty

As for the scenario above a it happend to one car doesnt mean it will happen to any other Corsa D?

Also its such a new car it will done under waranty and they will have to recover it them selves.

we dont recover cars broken under warrenty ???

yes they are - vauxhall assist or something

have to worked on with in 48hours and if its gonig to take a long time also get a car too

should of rang vauxhall (not the garage), and got recovered to nearest vauxhall garage

all paid for by vauxhall

They wil get al shirty now that someone else has fiddled with the car no doubt....
John

7th Apr 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-h
quote:
Originally posted by John
Spoke to a vauxhall mechanic who says the bolts are tightened to the torque they are supposed to be, its not a fault.

what do they torque them up with? sockets made of porridge?

Vauxhall, who make the car, have said that they are supposed to be that way.

I choose to believe them.
Gaz

7th Apr 08 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, if you have worked on the car now which should have been a warrenty job, would that not void this particular part now from future isses on his warrenty because its not the original?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
7th Apr 08 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My God what a load of doubt and scepticism, can the guy not tell a story without being unpicked at every opportunity. I used to take my Astra to the local garage every time it had a problem just because it was handy for work and he was kind enough to look at it before an 8 mile drive to a dealer on the edge of town who would want you to leave the car for a full day before they would even look at it.

I needed to go to work, so I used an independent near work. Warranty doesn't mean anything if you can't get there because you need to work 9-5. If it were a big job then I would book it in and have them foot the cost but usually after I knew what was actually going on with the car.
RobHayes

7th Apr 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not had any problems with mine, no squeaks or anything.
also, i got a years free 'vauxhall assistance' package when i bought it, which is basically a vauxhall account with the aa

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa D owners, be afraid, very afraid..... 23 database queries in 0.2014620 seconds