corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Picked up my new car Friday!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Picked up my new car Friday!
Ben J

User status: Offline
8th Apr 08 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by messham11
Cant see why they would have though? Both late 30's early 40's, no kids, seemed genuinly nice people. Unless they got mugged off at vauxhall Wouldnt be the first time

Yeah...I reckon Vaux screwed the previous owners. Maybe they weren't too clued up.

The rear badge comes off easy. I used my nectar card and slid it behind the badge which helped to lift the glue. Then just remove any remaining glue and give the area a buff and polish. Job done.
messham11

8th Apr 08 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well when I went to look at it I didnt know it was a X-Pack model until he mentioned "Its got an X-Pack or something" so nothing gained nothing lost!
Does anyone know how much the skirts and splitters cost? I was going to change the wheels in time anyway for the Penta's
Ben J

8th Apr 08 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by messham11
Well when I went to look at it I didnt know it was a X-Pack model until he mentioned "Its got an X-Pack or something" so nothing gained nothing lost!
Does anyone know how much the skirts and splitters cost? I was going to change the wheels in time anyway for the Penta's

Not sure.....check with your local VX dealer.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Picked up my new car Friday! 23 database queries in 0.0077791 seconds