corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c20xe redtop 2.0 16v for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c20xe redtop 2.0 16v for sale!
XE luke

User status: Offline
   9th Apr 08 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there i am selling my corsa redtop. the car is a 1992 corsa breeze with 72k on the shell in gold
lowered 40 mm all round has cavalier gsi alloys painted black on goodyear eagle f1 tyres all mint condition and 1 spare.
has EBC drilled and grooved discs and green stuff pads
full cavalier turbo black leather interior with no rips burns etc
toad cat 1 alarm with RCL and anti hijack lock system
engine from cav gsi and has four branch manifold, de-cat 2" exhaust system, m-tech power cap conversion and induction kit...
receipts for 1000's of pounds for chris astley motorsport engine mounts chassis mouns block mouns driveshafs and hubs... full custom made exhaust by custom pipes of doncaster for 300.00 a few days old...280.00 for brand new hydraulic lifters, valve stem oils seals, cam belt also only a few days old and a handful of receipts for other parts
car also has blaupunkt cd player.
only prob is the drivers side quarter panel. door, wing and the bonnet are scratched due to some jealous little youth!!!
other than that its mint has 6 months m.o.t 6 months tax and is also reg as a 1.0 so cheap tax insurance but can be changed easy
please any intrest leave message this is doncaster area s.yorkshire (dn5) so please no messers thanks luke..if you need to see pics please e mail me at
dawncaffrey@btinternet.com and ill reply with pcs as soon as i can

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa c20xe redtop 2.0 16v for sale! 25 database queries in 0.0079720 seconds