corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Decent Deal?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent Deal?
mattk

User status: Offline
19th Apr 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or anywhere cheaper / better cam for the same dosh?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-NIKON-D40-SLR-DIGITAL-CAMERA-LENS-4GB-5-BONUS_W0QQitemZ200217328209QQihZ010QQcategoryZ31388QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
JohnNI

19th Apr 08 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard these are imports, so you have no guarantee here in the UK for it. Nikon are doing a £30 cashback at the minute so you couldn't get this if you bought it off them. But this is just what i've heard. I wouldn't chance it, i'd buy off a Nikon dealer.

[Edited on 19-04-2008 by JohnNI]
Gaz

19th Apr 08 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont use ebay, but have you done a product search on Google?

Amazon are usually cheap too
mattk

19th Apr 08 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive not looked at all, I was meerly browsing, My dad has one so Il probably go for the model above his to piss him off

or just use his
Gaz

19th Apr 08 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have noticed on alot of furoms, that many people do not need the top body of a camera, Its n the lense's and knowledge of the shot compared with the settings used
Hoddo

20th Apr 08 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lara Jade shot with a Canon 350D for ages and her shots are fantastic. As Gaz said, lenses + knowledge are half the battle.
Gaz

20th Apr 08 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suppose i could pick up a one of those brand new fancy 1D MKIII's and still produce a shit shot.

Only reason why i upgraded is because my Fujifilm was good, but i knew it still wasn;t what i wanted so before i got my self into massive debt with trying to get a morgage, i treated myself so i could at least have something to play with in my cold 4 walls...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Decent Deal? 24 database queries in 0.0107050 seconds