corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing Back Bumper?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing Back Bumper?
noodlesluke

User status: Offline
21st Apr 08 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys,

I'm gonna attempt to remove the back bumper.

I know there is 3 screws as you open the boot and then 4 underneath.

But i heard there is 2 on either side which connect to the wheel arch etc.

How are these taken off, what tool is used? And i read something about a plastic thing?
Forbes789

21st Apr 08 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jack up the car, put it on axle stands or bricks if you aint got none,you need to remove the back half of the arches thats 4 or 5 plastic stud things, think there 10mm then once there off pull the arch back abit then thats the side ones done, undo the 3 under the boot lid the it just slips over the little plastic brackets

job done
B3KAN

21st Apr 08 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car doesnt need jacked up on axle stands to remove the bumper

3 screws as you open the boot and then 4 underneath

2 on either side which connect to the wheel arch - Held on with little plastic 10mm nuts you dont need to remove them all just the 2 closest to the rear bumper then the bumper will come off

If your car is really low you may need to jack it up slightly to get to the nuts at the sides

New Poll