corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone done this?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone done this?
JayC

User status: Offline
24th Mar 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna put some 5 1/4 inch speakers in the rear panels (under the rear side windows) in the back of my 3door corsa b. Has anyone done this and will it sound OK if done properly? I'm gonna run them off the headunit and it is really just for back fill cos I only have my DBaudio bandpass in the boot.
Thanx,
JayC

24th Mar 03 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
corb

25th Mar 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I put 6x9's in there, sounded weird at first, moving them from parcel shelf to rear 1/4's, but got used to it and now prefer it.
JayC

26th Mar 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate, I'm just sticking these coaxals by a new company called powerbase. Xtreme Audio are giving them to me 4 free cos they need to test them out..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone done this? 24 database queries in 0.0090189 seconds