corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious Q..

Poll: Serious Q..
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious Q..
Keeley

User status: Offline
27th Mar 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok like i said i think she should tell him but if he is nasty about it he has no say if she should keep it or not it is totally up to her!!!!
Tommy

27th Mar 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know this bloke might jsut be saying hes using her for sex so that he looks good to his m8s.

Mr ?? " Yeah im just using her for a good fcuk "

Heather

27th Mar 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point
dragoncorsa

27th Mar 03 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes she shud cocka and then she can put his name on birth certificate and then claim benefits cos he shud look after HIS kid! but if she wants 2 terminate the pregancy thats her choice!!!!!!
pink_devil

27th Mar 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no this is not me! its my friend *****(sori shouldnt have put her name)..... a few of u lot have met her.
i basicaly said hte same to her. but said she should lay down options 4 him, that either he wants to be part of it or just f*cks off.

[Edited on 27-03-2003 by pink_devil]
Tommy

27th Mar 03 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think she should make the decition wether to have it or not, if she decides to then she should get the bloke involved, if not he doesnt need to know. Could she see herself bringing up a baby with some twat or on her own, and would n e future blokes want to get involved with a child. Does she want a career ? all these things she will have to take into account.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Serious Q.. 23 database queries in 0.0146110 seconds