corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MS Word : Contents list formatting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MS Word : Contents list formatting
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd May 08 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to double space a contents list for my dissertation, but everytime I update the list it goes back to single spaced.

Now this wouldn't be a problem ususally, but when I double space it, it goes onto another page, moving all other pages down one, and rendering the contents list useless as it doesn't update to account for the extra page its just taken up.....

Is there anyway I can change the template for the contents list to double space automatically?

Cheers

Mase
ed

User status: Offline
3rd May 08 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can change the format of the contents in the style sheet. All the contents things are called TOC 1, TOC 2, TOC 3 e.t.c...

When you get into the edit styles menu you ought to see them all there.

New Poll