corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04 Plate Leon Cupra R 225 - With Mods

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 04 Plate Leon Cupra R 225 - With Mods
big eck

User status: Offline
5th May 08 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK folks only had this a short time but I have finally bit the bullet and decided i'm getting a sports bike so gonna sell up to get a good one

I have actually seen the bike I want and its for sale so I will only sell the car IF the owner still has it the day I sell mine

Soooooo heres the spec

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04 plate Seat Leon Cupra R in Bright Emocion Red
35k miles with a Full SEAT service history (Oil change just been done)
6 months Tax
MOT'd till the 15th of Feb 2009
I am the 3rd owner the first 2 being in the same family

The car has the usual stuff like Standard Tracker, 6 disc multi changer, A/C, E/W and mirrors, folding wing mirrors etc

The body work is in near mint condition with only a handful of stone chips on the front bumper.

The alloys are all in mint condition with 4 nearly new tyres (1 month old) with the rare full size spare to clear the big red brembos on the front.

The car has a few nice mods on it to which would cost around £600+ to have done at a garage

These are as follows

Audi S3 Upper strut brace
Forge 007p Dump valve
Green cotton panel filter
Powerflex dog bone mount
Custom remap which takes the car to around 260bhp-280lbft

The car still returns a great fuel consumption of around 30mpg around town and i've seen 40mpg on the motorway at a steady 80mph. Not to shabby for an 150mph car.

The car drives superb and has never caused me any problems which youd expect from a £18k car.

Now for the money bit lol

The price I want for it is

£10,500 ovno

Here are a few pics of it

Well thats it for now, if you have anymore questions then please just ask

I'm based in Central Scotland

[Edited on 05-05-2008 by big eck]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 04 Plate Leon Cupra R 225 - With Mods 25 database queries in 0.0079470 seconds