corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Logitech Drive Force Pro with live for speed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Logitech Drive Force Pro with live for speed
swedge

User status: Offline
30th Apr 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im seeling my Logitech Drive Force Pro wheel which ive had for a couple months but rarely used

it can be used via ps2 ps3 and PC

INFO

Speed through the turns precisely with a full 900 degrees of wheel rotation. Experience potholes and fender-benders with realistic force feedback technology; all with an incredible level of performance.

Control

* 900° Rotation: Turn the wheel through up to 2½ rotations lock to lock.
* Force Feedback Technology: Feel every bit of the road for maximum control and the ultimate racing experience.
* Gas and Brake Pedals: Get instant response with true-to-life pedals.
* Sequential Stick Shifter: Go through the gears for the ultimate in control.

Comfort

* Seamless Construction: Keep your hands comfortable with this seamless 25.4 cm (10-inch) wheel.
* Full Rubber Rim: 25.4 cm inch wheel with soft, comfortable rubber-overmold rim helps keep you racing for hours.
* Carpet Grip System: Keep your pedals from sliding away with retractable carpet grip teeth.

Compatibility

System Requirements

* PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system
* PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
* Games that support Logitech® force feedback steering wheels

dosent say pc here but it does work as thats how i used it

Itr will also come with a full verison of Live For Speed S2 Licence (all tracks and cars)

£50 delivered

maybe swap for something you have let me know
Corsa_Scotty

2nd May 08 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im seeling my Logitech Drive Force Pro wheel which ive had for a couple months but rarely used

it can be used via ps2 ps3 and PC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part of the corsasport spell-checker

So type correctly ffs
swedge

8th May 08 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£40 posted guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Logitech Drive Force Pro with live for speed 24 database queries in 0.0091031 seconds