corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BLACK AND WHITE, what you thinkn of the colour?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BLACK AND WHITE, what you thinkn of the colour?
fazza

User status: Offline
26th Apr 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah ok mate, there bigger than standard though. get some nice grooved discs and then do calipers red but drums black ftw
corsa_sport_gsi

26th Apr 08 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so as today was such a nice day and need some pics on here wen the car is clean i thort that i would take most the mornin getting it nice and clean so heres some pics now its all clean and shinny lol

Also got a pic now of the new hoses not the best pic but its all i could get without taking the wheel off lol this is one of the fronts
corsa_sport_gsi

26th Apr 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the discs are groved but only got 6groves in them so can't really see them but i needed a new set and these were a steel at only 20quid brand new lol
corsa_sport_gsi

9th May 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well there are some new plans in the pipe line and that is im sprayin the arches a different colour as well as the bumper tops and mirrors and then it maybe time for new seats so watch this space
still need to get ride of my gsi bumper £90 quid
corsa_sport_gsi

10th May 08 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite here are some pics of the aches i picked up just as a test on the colour that im thinking of goin with let me know what you lot think

so plastic filler primed them

then gave them a rub down and primed them again then rubed them down again ready for the paint and turn out like this

hoping this will look good with the black body and be a bit different to the normal colour coding
Charlton

10th May 08 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what colour is it. it looks a purple tint
corsa_sport_gsi

10th May 08 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its peugeot graphite gray i think it maybe because of the sun its got that purple tint will get some better pics and a pic of them just held agaist the car
Ben G

10th May 08 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in all honesty mate, i think it will look like you got a shit colour match rather than looking good and different
corsa_sport_gsi

10th May 08 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair does mate well they aint for deffo goin on just gettin to grips with spray as well as seeing what coulor will suit

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BLACK AND WHITE, what you thinkn of the colour? 24 database queries in 0.0071280 seconds