corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting gsi bumper on a sport.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting gsi bumper on a sport.
Jonz

User status: Offline
20th May 08 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do they go directly on withought eny work? Will i kneed gsi arches? and wat happens with grill? What works best?. Thanks
pow
Premium Member

20th May 08 at 08:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes it will go straight on.

No need to change the arches for a bumper, just for the genuine skirts

You need a GSI grill, anything else looks gash IMO
Jonz

20th May 08 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o ok.. i see... soo wouldent a kemi grill fit good? would i need a pre 96 de baged grill then would i?.
LukeD

20th May 08 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will need an actuall gsi grill.

If you want to put on a pre/post 97 grill/ aftermarket grill then the gsi badge recess will need to be smoothed off, and the grill recess sides will need a tad smoothing/skimming so the grill will sit perfect, and no gaps are visible.
Jonz

20th May 08 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks luke. Thats a gsi bumper you gt on yours isnt it?... So i could jst leave it withought a grill like yours.. Wt work did you do 2 yours? Thanks
LukeD

20th May 08 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Ok thanks luke. Thats a gsi bumper you gt on yours isnt it?... So i could jst leave it withought a grill like yours.. Wt work did you do 2 yours? Thanks

Yep is indeed a gsi bumper. Smoothed Plate recess and smoothed over badge. I dont have a grill, but i have an extended bonnet, so a grill aint needed.

New Poll