corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford ST Orange Corsa C SRi Wheels!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford ST Orange Corsa C SRi Wheels!
solly

User status: Offline
1st Jun 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right time has come to get rid of these as iv found a set of wheels ov fallen in love with and these have to go

they have been really well looked after and were purchased from RoDDeRs from here and he can vouch for the awesome job that was done on them

Pictures of the wheels can be found here

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=131016

They have 4 nearly new Toyo TX4 tyres on (done less than 2000miles) which were £72.58 each and are 195/45/16 fitment, and are IMO the best tyre on the market at the minute, so much grip, even in the wet!

They have been refurbed brilliantly in Focus ST orange, the wheels come with centre caps but they are silver, i CAN get these sprayed ST orange to match but i will have to charge some more for doing it

Delivery will be £39.99 Via Martypauls courier service, but i would prefer collection on them as its so much less hassle.

I have also just been informed by my mechanic in Leeds (as that where the car is at the minute) that hes noticed light curbing on 2 of the wheels, not really noticeable, (but he was just trying to annoy me and find all the things wrong with my car and he was running out of things and found the curbing unfotunately) i think its happened when its been loaded onto the back of the flatbed yesterday ill try and get some pics on friday when i get the car back!

These wheels look awesome on ANY colour car, and even better when there polished up!

Im not 100% sure what there worth but im going to state a price of £480 delivered (as thats what price my new wheels are ) but im open to offers as i need a definate buyer this week so i can order my new wheels,

and if i get a definate buyer this week delivery would be so much easier as the new wheels will come in the correct size boxes and i can put the wheels in there boxes

thanks for looking

[Edited on 03-06-2008 by solly]
solly

3rd Jun 08 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
SAL
Premium Member

3rd Jun 08 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your price is a bit
solly

3rd Jun 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

better?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ford ST Orange Corsa C SRi Wheels! 25 database queries in 0.0118909 seconds