corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » induction cone of standard air box

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author induction cone of standard air box
Envoy Ash

User status: Offline
9th Jun 08 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the mo i have k and n induction cone and i think that its not running as well as having the standard air box on.so if i drill holes into the standard air box will it give the same sort of sound. or if i was to saw off the bottom of the standard air box would it affect anythin???
mattyross

9th Jun 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

similar sound indeed, perhaps slightly more muffled.
your concerns regarding a cone filter getting heat soak in this warm weather are correct.

here is my airbox, drill holes within the same region to your preferred diameter.

hope this helps you.
Gareth F

9th Jun 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I removed the whole bottom section of that bit you drilled and where the tube enters the top section i cut that out a bit which opens it up more then put a k&n panel in
Li-SRi

9th Jun 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the bit were its drilled i took out completley. try prising it off with a screw driver if not take a hammer to it. but remember to get all the bits out before put it back on! you will be pleased with the noise it makes trust me!

New Poll