corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alloy indicator stalks

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alloy indicator stalks
richyroff

User status: Offline
30th Apr 08 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greetings all from the vx220 forums. I didn't like the round indicator stalks available so had some made of my own, admittedly they are designed to match the vx220 triangled design but thought I'd post on here as some of the older corsas use the same stalks

Unfortunately they came out a little more expensive than I'd hoped and I had to get a set of 5 pairs made up to get them to £55 per pair. I have 3 pairs ready if anyone was interested...

The column surround had to be slightly cut infront of the left stalk because the wider stalk caught when pushing forward for full beam - but that was for the vx220 may be ok for a corsa. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Torsa g

30th Apr 08 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you from mate and how much posted
Anty
Premium Member

30th Apr 08 at 09:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the steerwheel forsale to?
richyroff

30th Apr 08 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in Shaftesbury, Dorset mate. Just after £55+ p&p for a pair. They don't weigh much so would guess around £3 for recorded delivery.
richyroff

30th Apr 08 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 4NT
is the steerwheel forsale to?

Afraid not mate, I'll need that! There is a vx being broken on ebay at the moment though
Anty
Premium Member

30th Apr 08 at 09:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, so is that a def fit for a corsa?
richyroff

30th Apr 08 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As with the other stalks available it involves cutting the original stalks and bolting through - doesn't take more than an hour. I have fitting pics at home, will post them up later along with pics of the originals 100% sure they will fit early corsas - I'll do my homework and find out which!
fazza

30th Apr 08 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are lovely!! grrr have respray to pay for
richyroff

10th Jun 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked at Courtenays yesterday when I dropped my car off and the stalks will defo fit the corsa b. Still have 1 possibly 2 pairs left if anyone was interested? As you may have noticed I'm not a regular on here if anyone wants a pair please email me at rjroff@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers
CorsAsh

10th Jun 08 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice, woulda had some of them if I still had the Corsa.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Alloy indicator stalks 25 database queries in 0.0119090 seconds