corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clear Out!! (computer bits, house bits and PS2)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clear Out!! (computer bits, house bits and PS2)
Doug

User status: Offline
11th Jun 08 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS2 with fliptop case, Comes with a stack of games(approx 30). The fliptop case gives you the ability to play backup games and games from other regions. Fliptop lid has slight damage, one of the little locating pins for the lid has broken so the lid can be removed if needed. Dosnt affect the operation of it.

£50 (£60 posted)

Ikea Light Screen
Excuse the mess!!!

Thats the light, for some reason the camera really shows the three bulbs. In real life it dosnt look like that

Its like a canvas square that has a dimmer so you can have some mood lighting or lighting up the room a fair bit. Really like it and cost alot from IKEA last year but it just dosnt fit in my room here as I got it for uni.

Its about 4ft high and 2ft wide.

Never seen anything like it before and dont want to get rid but I have no use for it now.

£50 (Collection only)

External HDD - 500 gb - Western Digital - £50 (£55 Posted)

D-Link DSL-G604T wireless router - £20 (£23 Posted)

D-Link DWL-G122 802.11g wireless usb adapter - £15 (£16.50 Posted)

Prices are listed as collection or delivered. I am based in Chester (CH3) if anyone wants to collect, or I can meet within reason.

Anyquestions please U2U me as I may not look at the thread for abit

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Clear Out!! (computer bits, house bits and PS2) 25 database queries in 0.0098720 seconds