corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Yet another P/N request!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yet another P/N request!
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
11th Jun 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Corsa B 1.4 R-reg

The front suspension, the two bolts either side that hold them in. Reading through the haynes (lier) manual says they need to be changed everytime their taken out so.

Any help appreciated ,

cheers
Simon_16v

11th Jun 08 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just re-used mine. Had no problems.
swill_omnibus

11th Jun 08 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really? Know the haynes said i needed new ones but if you and other people have had no probs then sorted then! Saves a trip eh! Cheers
smirty

11th Jun 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably what manafacturers have told them to earn themselves a few extra quid but perfectly fine reusing them only ones to watch are head bolts and stretch crank pulley bolts but u wont come across them on a corsa
Superlite Ltd.

12th Jun 08 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smirty
probably what manafacturers have told them to earn themselves a few extra quid but perfectly fine reusing them only ones to watch are head bolts and stretch crank pulley bolts but u wont come across them on a corsa

B3KAN

12th Jun 08 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Superlite Ltd.
quote:
Originally posted by smirty

Fonz
Premium Member

12th Jun 08 at 10:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt need the part number. i went to the desk at my local dealer, told them what i wanted, they found it on the pc system and told me they were out of stock and phoned around.

in 10mins i was directed to the nearest dealer with the parts and ~£7 later i had what i wanted
swill_omnibus

12th Jun 08 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i went there after, told them exactly what i wanted, only two left, so thought id improvise (1 new one on each side etc) Only in the end (when it was to late) supplied me the friggin wrong ones !!

New Poll