corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging interest - Corsa 1.4 16V GSI Rep

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging interest - Corsa 1.4 16V GSI Rep
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
19th Jun 08 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basicly at the moment im thinking of getting a new car, something a bit faster along the lines of a vts/gti or even buy a 1.6 corsa, I havent made my mind up yet.

I would just like to know if anyone on here would actualy be interested in buying my car when I put it up for sale.

Details -

1998 R reg Vauxhall corsa sport 1.4 16V
It has 63k on the clock
Comes with 10 Months MOT
6 months tax

Body Work-

It has a full GSI kit
Tigra scuttle pannel
Smoked Depo Headlights
Smoked side repeators
Colour coded boot lock with custom vauxhall badge
De badged (apart from vauxhall logo on boot)
Door strips removed

Suspension -

It has a full Bilstin B10 kit with custom -90mm rear springs (I also have the standard Bilstein rear springs which are 40mm)

Wheels -

Cav cesaros powder coated in White, these come with almost brand new tyres -

195/45/15 Uniroyal Rainspots

Exhaust -

It has a full Stainless steel powerflow CAT back exhaust system with a twin 3" oval tailpipe. It also comes with a lifetime warrenty.

The interior is standard, and so is the sound system.

The overall condition of the car is verry good, it is cleaned every weekend which includes pollishing so as you can see in the pictures is Flame Red!

The car looks and drives superb

Im after £2200
Or if your not that bothered about suspension ill put the standard kit back on with -50mm spax springs and you can have it for £1900

If anyone is genuinely interested please u2u me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging interest - Corsa 1.4 16V GSI Rep 25 database queries in 0.1843340 seconds