corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Klein Attitude Race Bike Medium Easton XTR Thompson etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike Day: Klein Attitude Race Bike Medium Easton XTR Thompson etc
deano87

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay Link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320264570723&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

eBay auction details:

Klein Attitude Race in Medium Size = 17.5 inch

I'm selling this on behalf of my dad. This was his XC race bike, kept only for racing and it's therefore in pristine condition. It's a unique gold colour because it's a Warranty Frame after he had problems with his original one.

The high quality, no expense spared specification is as follows:

* Klein Attitude Race frame in Medium
* Unique gold warranty coloured frame
* Marzocchi Marathon 100mm forks which have been fully rebuilt by Windwave
* Easton Monkey Lite Carbon riser bars
* Hayes HFX9 Hydraulic Discs
* 717 Mavic Disc Rims
* Hope XC disc hubs with Hope XC skewers
* Panaracer Fire XC Pro 1.8 tyres
* Transmission
o XTR 9 speed shifters
o XTR Rear mech
o XTR Front mech
o Race Face Deus XC chainset (44, 32, 24 rings - Blackspire middle ring)
o XT Cassette
o Sachs PC99 chain
o Shimano XT Clipless/SPD pedals
* Woodman headset
* Thompson Elite 100mm 5deg stem
* Thompson Elite layback seat post
* WTB Thinlin Titanium seat

As mentioned this was my fathers XC race bike. He used to compete in local events, such as the Gorrick race series. The bike was therefore always kept in excellent working order and is still in excellent working order. It was and is always kept clean after every race, maintained to the highest standard. An example of this is the chain isn't even stretched, working well with all the transmission. This bike is essentially ready to race.

There are a few marks and one small dent on the frame, however these do not affect the performance or structural integrity. Please don't let this deter you.

Postage & Delivery
Postage is paid by the winning bidder. There are 3 options available.
1) The winning bidder picks the bike up from me, costing nothing.
2) Parcelforce 48 - although expensive, this is a fully tracked and importantly insured service to anywhere in the mainland UK.
3) If you live within a 60 mile radius of my location (SG18) I will deliver the bike for 30p per mile. However this is negotiable. Therefore DO NOT pay for this item immediately on winning, allow me to contact you first.

Payment
Payment can be made by PayPal preferred, Postal Order or Cheque. Naturally, Postal Order and Cheque will require time clear and the item won't be sent out until then. For security reasons, I require full payment before even delivering the bike

Questions
If you have any questions, just use the contact seller function in eBay.

"The bike was therefore always kept in excellent working order and is still in excellent working order. It was and is always kept clean after every race, maintained to the highest standard."

I will personally deliver to anyone on here, free, within a given radius, just contact me
deano87

19th Jun 08 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up up up.
gavin18787
Premium Member

19th Jun 08 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Klein havent seen one of them in a while. Guy I used to go riding with had one til he moved to yorkshire

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
deano87

20th Jun 08 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy it then Gav and you can be part of the cool gang

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Klein Attitude Race Bike Medium Easton XTR Thompson etc 26 database queries in 0.0131862 seconds