corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 5 door cage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5 door cage
smirty

User status: Offline
19th Jun 08 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know if a 3 door cage would fit in a 5 door or would i have to make one ?
Fonz
Premium Member

19th Jun 08 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt fit, well it would but the 3 door is a completely different shape (lower rear roof section) so wouldnt fit as well as it might....
Limecat
Banned

19th Jun 08 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The rear roof section (assume you mean tailgate?) wouldn't matter as the cage generally only goes to the rear inners anyway where the suspension pick up points are.

If the rear inners are the same on each the they would fit, albeit the main roll over bar would interfere with access through the rear doors.

If needs be I am collecting a 3 door cage for my GSI on Monday, I can trial fit it in my Mums 5 door if I get the time?
smirty

20th Jun 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you would do that mate u would be a real big help just dunno weather i wana go to all the hassle of making one

New Poll