corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My v. rare LHD 205 Rallye

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My v. rare LHD 205 Rallye
205tom

User status: Offline
29th Jun 08 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time has come to sell my 205 rallye,was imported in 2005 and was used as a hillclimb car in Scotland. I bought it last Septemeber and was registered beginning of October last year,

Tax -end of september

MOT - end of august

Engine - 1.3 european spec engine - twin 40 dhla carbs - 4-2-1 manifold and straight thru strainless grp n system (only small back box) - Sparco upper strut brace

Exterior - Standard body work wih smoothed locks - wiper and washer jet on boot smoothed (all done before i bought the car,had a full respray at some time,france or england i dont know but its v good,no orange peel etc)- phase 2 lights all round - front and rear bonnet pins - raised bonnet - de mirrored passenger side with carbon baseplate - Orgional 13" michelin steel wheels,just been re-sprayed for FCS - Stud + nut conversion with 10mm spacers all round

Unknown height drop on the back but its v low - front dropped around 50mm on unknown springs,handles very well with no lift off oversteer encountered yet(im as shocked as you )

Interior - Stripped out bar headlinging and dash - Sparco Juniot buckets(a few years old but do they job and were fia seats so suprisingly comfy) - SaBelt FIA (2012) 3" 4 point harness's - Front and rear real carbon door cards - OMP steering wheel - no radio speakers etc

anything ive forgotten il add,obviously no service history from france but I have servied it will new oil,spark plugs etc,new battery,alternator,new rear brake shoes and cylinders - 2 owners me then my dad,have V5 and old mots from england

Just need to wipe the floors down and its fine

Looking for £2200ono but really after px/swap for a 106 quicky or why have you

[Edited on 05-07-2008 by 205tom]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My v. rare LHD 205 Rallye 25 database queries in 0.0897851 seconds