corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » hi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hi
martyn_1.4

User status: Offline
29th Jun 08 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im martyn mechanic for toyota, am new to this website looks good, i have a 98 corsa sport 1.4 16v erm yeh im from eaglescliffe ill see if i can work out how to get a pic of it online cheers, how many people are local to me?
--Dannyh--

29th Jun 08 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im local to you dont really go to eaglescliffe that much tho i drive a dark blue vauxhall corsa with steelies (H) lol
Corsalad87

29th Jun 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
martyn_1.4

29th Jun 08 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh cool i would say i havnt seen you around but i havnt been looking lol, when does everybody meet up? i would load some photos up but i havnt a clue how to lol!
--Dannyh--

30th Jun 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint realy met anybody off here, but i go to t'park on a wed sometimes with my mates lol. There is a red Suzuki Swift Attitude over there, thats my mates and the car i usually go in. its de-badged at the rear with just "Attutide" left on, has black plactic arches and 17" standard alloys on. might be going over this wednesday if ya fancy it ??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » hi 24 database queries in 0.0112240 seconds