corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let with F28 box any1?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let with F28 box any1?
Adge

User status: Offline
3rd Jul 08 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOT MINE! TAKEN FROM AOC!

Hello for sale is my C20LET fully rebuilt. I had it on ebay and it sold but some ned thought he could bid £1000 for it and came and tryed to give me £500 for it

Anyway, its out of a calibra, couldnt tell you what year. But when I got the engine it had a bent conrod. So I thought what else will b wrong with it so I got it rebuilt.

It got new bearings, the block honed, the crank polished, new rings, 4 new conrods, a complete gasket set, the valves were ground and re-seated, the head skimmed, new oil pump, water pump and timing belt kit.

With the engine comes the F28 gearbox, loom, AFM, coil, power steering pump, original mounts, altenator, turbo, and a huge FMIC with some piping.

It has a GM head and is a dizzy set up. All the work was done by my mate who works for precision engine services in inverness.

I was lookin for around the 1000 mark for it. The F28 is worth 300 alone.

If you have any questions txt or phone me. 07874931438

Al put pics up when I get home from offshore tomorrow.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let with F28 box any1? 25 database queries in 0.0075500 seconds