corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 2,000 ONO

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sri 2,000 ONO
chris_sri

User status: Offline
6th Jul 08 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here i have my corsa sri for sale.

I have owned this car for a couple of months but due to buying a new car the time has come to sell it, I wish i could keep both.
This is a great little car it is in excellent condition for its age as it is 13 years old, so some bits have seen better days.

The engine -

It has had a full rebuild done about 13000 miles ago by the previous owner, the rebuild consisted of, lightened and balanced crank new pistons, rods, all new big end and small end bearings, new values and lifters. I have all the receipt's for this work.

It also has a protech 4 branch manifold, pipercross air filter, the inlet manifold has been polished chrome as well as the rocker cover. Also it has a carbon fibre engine cover which compliments the engine bay well. It has a baileys expansion tank. Its got a sports cat and its straight through to the Scorpion back box.

The exterior -

The outside of the car has a gsi front bumper, side skirts but not to sure on what the rear bumper is. It's got a Steinmetz front grill. The Boot has been flushed and rear wiper removed. Its got BBS alloys in 16inch which one has a slight curb mark not really noticeable. Its lowered 50mm all round with Irmscher shocks and ebiach springs also has braided brake pipes front and rear with gsi brakes, smoked headlights and tinted rear lights.
Also has a Cobra Alarm.

The interior -

It is pretty standard apart from a different steering wheel and gear nob and hand brake lever its clean for a 13year old car.

Bad Bits -

The front wiper keep blowing fuses but that should be fixed soon and a noisy release bearing, but i have the part but no time to fit it.

I have probably missed so much but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on 07896183014 ask for Chris

NO TIME WASTERS OR TYRE KICKERS THANK YOU!

I'm open to offers but sensible ones please

I have this car advertised elsewhere.

Email me if your require pictures as i am unable to load at this pressent time.

[Edited on 06-07-2008 by chris_sri]

[Edited on 06-07-2008 by chris_sri]

[Edited on 07-07-2008 by chris_sri]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 2,000 ONO 25 database queries in 0.0094199 seconds