corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupe Special Edition - Full irmy extras - 4995 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Coupe Special Edition - Full irmy extras - 4995 ono
Corsa_Carl

User status: Offline
10th Jul 08 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys Im selling my 2001 astra coupe se

Milage: 68k
Insurance Group: 9
Engine: 1.8 16v 123bhp

All the usual things like: Power Assisted steering, air con, air bags, electric mirrors and windows, it has blue dials to.

Taxed & Tested until October 2008.

It has a full service history, most of which is vauxhall.

Its in good working order, I havnt had it that long but never had a problem with it.

It has full irmsher extras from vauxhall, including front and rear splitters, grille, door pins, exhaust.

It has the SE half leather and blue alacantra interior and blue seatbelts.

It has 17" SE wheels, they could do with a refubishment, they were curbed as I got them and the paint is has peeled off.

I am after 4995 ono

Email carlos_inglos@hotmail.com

Any questions feel free to ask.

[Edited on 11-07-2008 by Corsa_Carl]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupe Special Edition - Full irmy extras - 4995 ono 25 database queries in 0.0085309 seconds