corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Countdown Conundrum

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Countdown Conundrum
buffcore_laney

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 03 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've currently got a 1.2 N reg Corsa. Flame Red, coming up for 62k on the clock. As with most red cars, the colours going a bit in places and theres chips everywhere.

Seeing as I'm a poor poor student, I've only put alloys on it (Fox Evo2 15s *shudders*). I'm also planning on putting a Sebring 6x4 on it too.

Is it worth me carrying on with it (lowered, bigger wheels, bodykit, respray etc) or shall I keep it looking tidy?

When I finish my Uni course I'll be getting a newer car anyhow, and thats only 2 years away.

So, is it worth pouring more money (than I don't really have) into it, or do I get it to a standard and leave it - and start again on a newer car and give it the works?
Leven Cruise

2nd Apr 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's the conundum?

Leven Cruise

2nd Apr 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh... id save the cash. Im in exactly the same scenario as you mate... (except i had smart wheels )

You'll just end up gettin pissed off with it, and wished youd saved the cash. Wait till youve got a real job, then splash the cash

buffcore_laney

2nd Apr 03 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, thats what I'm kinda thinking.

Nothing worse than doing a half assed attempt at it
Thoday

2nd Apr 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TIDY IT UP. DO IT CHEAPLY. AND MAKE IT NICE, WHEELS, ZORST, GET SOME ICE AND UL BE WELL HAPPY
Joff

2nd Apr 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep it tidy definately.

Smart and subtle - there's no need for stupid bumpers or large wheels when the rest of the car's falling to pieces.
buffcore_laney

2nd Apr 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the advice peeps

I'm just gonna aim at the stuff I can afford, simple little bits that I can fit myself.

Wait till I get a better, newer car before I go to town. By the time I have that I'll be able to afford the insurance on a bigger car anyhow.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Countdown Conundrum 23 database queries in 0.1035471 seconds