corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 99 T reg corsa b gls REDUCED!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 99 T reg corsa b gls REDUCED!
l15ter

User status: Offline
27th Jul 08 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my corsa as i off to uni soon and new the money, its a red corsa b gls which has 76000 miles on the clock and contains t&t til the end of dec.
i have owned the car for a year and half and i have done 25000 miles it that time, i has not given me any trouble getting me to work and back, i has had a lot of work done by me as im a mechanic, this is as followed:

new clutch (done last easter)
crankshaft sensor (done last easter and a common fault with these engines)
new track rod ends (last dec)
new backbox (last dec)
just done service,new acclerator cable, disc and pads on the front on the 07/07/08

although the vehicle has had the following modification:

OUTSIDE-
15" rota circuit 8 alloy wheels
lowered 60mm on apex shocks and springs
remus back box
pipercross air intake system
debadged grill
smoked side indicators

INSIDE-
sony cd player, alpine 6x9 speakers and 12" kenwood sub and amp set in an alpine sub box

the car does come with most standard parts like wheels, and boxes like for cd player.

the car is overal in good condition for age and is well look after,does have a couple of trolley dents,but what do you expect for a car this age, this is ideal for a first time buyer as its cheap to insure, but also great on petrol. the interior is total standard apart from the list above, no interior parts spray painted etc.
the car comes with the extras as colour coded bumpers,sunroof,air bag, all the standard factor goodies with gls model.

pictures are on the following link

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll272/eurol15ter/

u2u me if theres anymore information you need

£1800ono
REDUCED £1700ono

[Edited on 27-07-2008 by l15ter]

[Edited on 27-07-2008 by l15ter]

[Edited on 01-08-2008 by l15ter]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 99 T reg corsa b gls REDUCED! 25 database queries in 0.3728209 seconds